- Managing high volumes of unstructured and structured data;-
- Rendering digital models to aid in performing asset inspections;-
- Enhancing analysis and problem detection via AI - Operationalizing results via automated workflows and system interoperability.
JSE Engineering delivery of these capabilities, integrated into a scalable platform, streamlines ease of use and ensures data is shareable across the enterprise; maximizing business value and agility.
Benefits making use of Drones:
- Where you don’t have to place workers at risk and to assess ongoing threats.
- Without risking the safety of maintenance teams at live Oil and Gas plants.
- No shutdowns required during inspections.
Mission Control - GCS
JSE Engineering thrive to deliver these capabilities, integrated into a scalable platform, streamlines ease of use and ensures data is shareable across the enterprise; maximizing business value and agility around the GLOBE in Real Time
Online Structure Assessment - Flare Stacks - Pipelines
(MFL) Magnetic Flux Leakage
Optical and Thermographic
Border - Coastal Control and Maritime
Mine Rehabilitation Forecast
Mine Site Closure & Rehabilitation
Orthophoto’s and DTM’s (digital terrain models)
Vollumetric's for bulk material handling (Stokpile)
Sustainable Fisheries rely on robust data management
Research and Development
Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) can build just about any geometry you have in mind.
That’s why you can find FDM parts as end-use components in airplanes
as production tools in an automotive factory, and as prototypes just about anywhere
Advance operations On-Site
Hands-on training – Equipment Assembly – Pre-flight checklist
On Project Training
Control Room setup - Ground Control Station (Mobile)